The Orchard Day Nursery are currently looking for an Early Years Practitioner.
The Orchard Day Nursery Kew based in Brentford, West London, has a strong family atmosphere and prepares children exceptionally well for their first steps towards primary schools. We believe in recruiting and training the very best Early Years Practitioners and staff to meet the needs of all young babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers in our care. We offer shift work between the hours of 7am-7pm for all our nursery staff.
The successful candidate should be passionate about children’s learning.
We would love to hear from you if you have experiences in observing, guiding, supervising, and assessing children while they learn in the classroom environment. The ability for you to monitor and assessing student progress and write up reports would be desired. All of our staff are able to create and maintain a safe, clean, stimulating classroom where all children feel safe and valued. You would be joining our friendly team.
A Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Teaching, Education, or a related discipline is recommended so please apply immediately.
As part of the Inspire Learning Group staff benefit from;
- A commitment to career and personal development
- Competitive Salary, with annual reviews
- Childcare fee discount
- 28 days Annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays with annual leave increasing with service
- Pension scheme
- Refer a friend scheme up to £750 per person
- Health plan that provides significant coverage such as optical, dental, dental accident, chiropody, therapy treatments and health club concession. Access to Doctor line from anywhere in the world.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Westfield rewards (discounts from various high street and online outlets).
Please apply as due to high demand we would like to appoint ASAP. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tom on 07990 617 606.
The Orchard Day Nursery Kew is totally committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children & young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, as all new staff will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance, identity checks, qualification checks and employment checks to include an exploration of any gaps within employment, two satisfactory references and registration with the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).