Human Resources Information System Analyst
Payroll Project Implementation
Location – Stanmore/Remote working
6 month assignment
£30,000 per annum, pro rata (Negotiable)
At Inspired Learning Group we are currently looking for an HR and Information Systems analyst to take on a 6 month data migration project.
You will join our HR team, work with our schools and nurseries in centralising our systems. You will be working on data migration. In this project you will be required to communicate with various members of the ILG staff and different administration staff across the ILG family of schools. The ability to talk to Headteachers, Personal Assistant and Nursery Managers with sensitivity and discretion is essential.
- Have previous project experience
- Be a self-starter, being able to set and work to deadlines.
- Have great attention to detail.
- Have HRIS and payroll experience, a basic understanding is essential.
- Have Intermediate excel, at least (pivot tables, VLOOKUP, IF statements) some training can be given if needed.
You will be able to make this project your own, flexible working is available with travel to our schools and nurseries essential for completion of the project.
We are looking for you to start ASAP, for further details please contact Tom on 07706 323847 or email firstname.lastname@example.org