The Study School are looking to appoint to our team of passionate Early Years Practitioners. We are looking for you to join us.
You will be passionate about teaching and children’s learning. As an Early Years Practitioner you will be working with our youngest pupils and have a great impact on their education lives.
We are a friendly team and we have great facilities that nurture and encourage our pupils to thrive.
The Study School is a welcoming School. The school aims to provide pupils with a challenging and stimulating education, developing a desire within them to achieve their full academic potential through participation and a positive approach to learning. The school seeks to provide a friendly and supportive environment for its pupils; our pastoral care system encourages pupils to develop respect for both themselves and others.
The School Nursery offers our youngest pupils an excellent environment in which to learn. The purpose built nursery is spacious and welcoming, equipment is excellent and as an Early Years Practitioner you will be provided with a range or resources that you can use to educate our pupils.
We would like you to be able to;
- maintain children’s safety and wellbeing at all times during attendance at the setting and on trips
- maintain positive working relationships with relevant internal and external professionals.
- undertake any other duties as reasonably directed by the Manager
- take part in supervisions, reflecting on your own wellbeing and mental health and to seek support from Management when you need it.
- work within policies and procedures at all times and support staff to adhere to them.
If you are confident in your ability to develop positive relationships with colleagues, parents and children, you are committed to the protection and safeguarding of children too we would love to hear from you.
We would like you to hold NVQ level 3 or an equivalent early years qualification.
As part of the Inspire Learning Group staff benefit from;
- Competitive Salary, with annual reviews
- Childcare fee discount
- 28 days Annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays with Annual leave increasing with service
- Pension scheme
- Refer a friend scheme up to £750
- Health plan that provides significant coverage such as optical, dental, dental accident, chiropody, therapy treatments and health club concession. Access to Doctor line from anywhere in the world, scanning such as MRI, CT and PET scan
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Westfield rewards (discounts from various high street and online outlets).
We look forward to receiving your application.
Inspired Learning Group is totally committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children & young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, as all new staff will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance, identity checks, qualification checks and employment checks to include an exploration of any gaps within employment, two satisfactory references and registration with the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).