Essendene Lodge School
Early Year Practitioner
Salary: Up to £22,000 depending on experience
Hours of Work: 40 hours a week
Contract term: Permanent
Start date: January 2022
Place of Work: R3 5PB, Surrey, South West London.
We are currently looking for a passionate Early Years Practitioner to join us in January. With our nursery thriving we require a Level 3 Early Years Practitioner to join us.
The successful candidate should be passionate about teaching and children’s learning. You will be joining a great nursery based within Essendene Lodge School. The role is a full time permanent position for 40 hours a week.
We would like to hear from experienced Early Years Practitioners or Nursery Nurses. The ability to work in a small team is essential as well as being able to demonstrate excellent early years practice.
We would like to hear from you if you hold a Level 3 childcare qualification or above.
Your Key responsibilities will be;
- Working with our pupils and in partnership with parents and carers
- Assisting in ensuring the nursery provides a safe, happy and stimulating environment for individual children and enables them to meet their full potential.
- Observing, planning and evaluating appropriately for children using the EYFS curriculum.
- Maintaining accurate and effective records, using formative and summative assessments.
- Undertake a shared responsibility for health, safety and cleanliness throughout the nursery.
In return we will offer you a friendly, welcoming place of work, a great team of staff and pupils who are well behaved and engaging.
As part of the Inspire Learning Group staff also benefit from;
- Competitive Salary, with annual reviews
- Childcare fee discount
- 28 days Annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays with Annual leave increasing with service
- Pension scheme
- Refer a friend scheme up to £750
- Health plan that provides significant coverage such as optical, dental, dental accident, chiropody, therapy treatments and health club concession. Access to Doctor line from anywhere in the world, scanning such as MRI, CT and PET scan
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Westfield rewards (discounts from various high street and online outlets).
Please apply ASAP as we wish to interview and appoint as soon as applications are received.
Interested candidates should send an application at the earliest possible time.
Inspired Learning Group is totally committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children & young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, as all new staff will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance, identity checks, qualification checks and employment checks to include an exploration of any gaps within employment, two satisfactory references and registration with the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).