We are currently looking to appoint a curriculum administrator and exams officer at Saint Felix School. This is an exciting opportunity to join Saint Felix school and provide administrative support to the assistant headteacher as well as running the exam provision at the school.
This permanent role at Saint Felix will be term time plus one week. The hours of work will be 8:30 – 5:30.
Saint Felix School, Southwold has been providing educational excellence for almost 125 years to children from Suffolk, Norfolk and further afield. Set in 75 glorious acres on the Suffolk coast, just minutes from the sea, this co-educational independent school caters for boarders and day pupils from the ages of 2 to 18 including international students from around the world.
The role of Curriculum Administrator and Exams Officer will be a vital role at Saint Felix. You will be working with key members of staff ensuring that support is provided where needed in the school. You will also be responsible for the organisation of the exams offer at Saint Felix.
As Exams officer you will:
- ensure the smooth running of both internal and external examinations. Including entries into examinations and results.
- manage the CEM testing at key transition points and for new students
- manage the regular yearly testing of pupils.
In the role of administrative support your duties will include;
- supporting the Assistant Head in the day to day running of the department
- undertaking Data processing, manipulation and comparative analysis
- ensuring the smooth running of the MIS (iSAMS) to reflect day to day changes on the system
- Proofreading of documentation and letters
- the production of curriculum and department documentation
- maintenance of accurate student records
- covering reception when necessary
- producing the ISI census
All staff at Saint Felix actively participate in and make a significant contribution to the wider school life throughout the year. This is a fantastic opportunity, you will be joining a fantastic school that comprises of passionate staff and hardworking pupils. You will be welcomed by all and become part of the family feel school.
Saint Felix School is part of the Inspired Learning Group of schools, staff at Saint Felix benefit from;
- Competitive Salary, with annual reviews
- Access to on site accommodation and board.
- Childcare fee discount
- Pension scheme
- Health plan that provides significant coverage such as optical, dental, dental accident, chiropody, therapy treatments and health club concession. Access to Doctor line from anywhere in the world, scanning such as MRI, CT and PET scan
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Westfield rewards (discounts from various high street and online outlets).
We look forward to your application, all applicants will be considered and contacted. We reserve the right to close this vacancy earlier than the date advertised. Interviews will take place on a rolling basis, as applications are received.
For a full job description or to discuss the opportunity further please do not hesitate to contact us.
Saint Felix School is totally committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children & young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, as all new staff will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance, identity checks, qualification checks and employment checks to include an exploration of any gaps within employment, two satisfactory references and registration with the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).